Recipe type: snack, treat
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes: 24 balls
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Ingredients
● ½ cup raw, shelled pistachios
● ¾ cup cashews, dry roasted
● ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
● 20 pitted dates, soaked in water for 20 minutes
● 1 scoop Matcha Chai Latte powder
● 1 tsp coconut oil (for rolling)
● ½ tsp. Himalayan salt
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Toppings
● ⅛ cup pistachios
● ⅛ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
● ½ scoop Matcha Chai
Matcha Chai Pistachio Balls Recipe Directions
1. Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a food processor. Do not include the excess water from soaking the dates. Drain first, then add the dates.
2. Pulse until well combined, about one minute. Transfer “dough” from food processor to a small ball. Pulse the pistachios for topping in the food processor.
3. On three small plates, add each of the three toppings.
4. Coat your hands with coconut oil, for easier rolling. Roll each ball about 1” thick, then roll into topping. Set on a clean plate. Continue making about 8 balls for each topping.
5. Set in freezer for 20 minutes, then enjoy! Stays well in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Special diet: vegan, dairy free, gluten free, contains tree nuts
Tip: Enjoy as a portable snack into between meals with a positive pick me up from the caffeine in the green tea!