- Essential daily vitamins†
- Helps maintain bone health†
- Supports a strong heart†
- Promotes a strong immune system†
- Includes bioavailable forms of Vitamins A, D and K†
- Brain Octane® oil softgel to ensure absorption of fat-soluble vitamins†
- Science-backed, clinical-range doses
- 1 bottle of 30 softgels
- 900mcg Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) per serving
- 5,000 IU D3 per serving
- 1,000mcg K1 per serving
- 1,800mcg K2 (1,500 MK-4 & 300 MK-7) per serving
- 18x more total K2 (MK-7 + MK-4) than common 100mcg dose
- 3x more MK-7 than common 100mcg dose
Q: Why does the bottle have a child resistant cap? A: It is recommended to keep most supplements out of reach of children because they’re not formulated specifically for children. While this remains the case for vitamins A, D and K, the upper limit of vitamin A is significantly lower for children, increasing the potential risk. With this in mind, and as a cautionary measure, we felt it best to use a child resistant cap on this supplement. Please keep out of reach of children.
Q: Can I take more than the recommended amount? A: A-D-K was formulated to contain an effective dose at the recommended serving size. As with any supplement, please consult your healthcare provider to determine the right dose for you.
Q: What is used for the color? A: Natural color variation may occur due to the complex mix of vitamins used in A-D-K, so annatto is used for uniformity. Annatto is a natural red-orange condiment, the result of extracting carotenoids from fruit seeds of the achiote tree. The achiote tree originated in tropical areas of Central, South and North America where natives historically used it as both a spice and to create red body paint.
Q: Are any of the vitamins derived from soy? A: No, there is no soy in this product.
Q: Do I need to take this with food? A: Since vitamins A, D and K are fat-soluble, they are best taken with a fat-containing meal.
Q: For Vitamin A (retinol), what is the relationship between mcg and IU? A: Per new FDA regulations, vitamin A is now declared as micrograms (mcg) of Retinol Activity Equivalents instead of International Units (IU). One IU of retinol is equal to 0.3 mcg Retinol Activity Equivalents. That makes the 900 mcg of vitamin A in this product equal to 3,000 IU of retinol.
Essential Vitamin Complex
Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, has been touted as the most important supplement under the sun—and for good reason. As many as 75% of Americans may be insufficient, because not only is it virtually impossible to get enough from food, but in today’s digital age, it’s unlikely you’re getting enough from the sun. For these reasons, high-doses of 5,000 IU or more are often recommended to support everything from bone and heart health to mood.
But, how often has someone recommended that you combine your high-dose of vitamin D with vitamin K and vitamin A? Together, these three powerful vitamins join forces to support your bones, heart, and immune system.
Here’s how it works. Vitamin D plays a critical role in calcium absorption into the bloodstream. Vitamin K is required to transport calcium from the bloodstream into the bone, supporting bone density and cardiovascular health. Additionally, vitamin A works with vitamin D to support your immune system.1-4
Bulletproof™ A-D-K is a convenient source of streamlined, long-lasting support that strengthens your bones, heart, and immune system. A-D-K packs vitamins A (as retinyl palmitate), D3, K1 and K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7) into a convenient 5-in-1 punch. All forms of vitamins A, D and K are fat-soluble, which means they dissolve in fats and oils. Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed along with fats in your diet and remain in the body longer than water-soluble vitamins. Bulletproof A-D-K uses a proprietary Brain Octane™ oil softgel to further aid in absorption of these fat-soluble vitamins.
- Retinol (from retinyl palmitate) is bioavailable vitamin A, the form your body uses.
- D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form of vitamin D produced by the body from sun exposure.
- Full-spectrum vitamin K provides three forms that can be used by the body, including K1 and the dynamic duo of K2 (MK-4 and MK-7). Supplementing with the three Ks allows both rapid and sustained availability because each of them are utilized by the body differently.
Ingredients and How to Use
One softgel, daily with food.
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel):
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) – 900mcg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 5,000 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone) – 1,000mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-4 [menaquinone-4]) – 1,500mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-7 [menaquinone-7]) – 300mcg
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides from highly refined coconut and/or palm kernel oil, olive oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin, Brain Octane® oil (caprylic acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil), colored with annatto.
Note: It’s important not to take excessive amounts of fat-soluble vitamins. As with any supplement, consult your healthcare provider before use, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.