Alpha Brain from Onnit is a nootropic supplement that claims to have several cognitive and mental benefits. This product contains a blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and other ingredients commonly found in energy drinks, as well as several concentrations of natural nootropics.
Alpha Brain promises to enhance focus, memory, and mental clarity, as well as to support healthy brainwave activity. It claims to be able to help people complete mental tasks and activities with greater efficiency and accuracy. Alpha Brain can be beneficial for both experienced nootropic users and those that are just beginning to explore the world of cognitive enhancers.
Nootropic supplements, including Alpha Brain, are generally considered safe. However, in some cases side effects like headaches, upset stomach, and anxiety can occur. As with most nootropic supplements, it is best to gradually increase the dose to ensure that your body can handle the effects of Alpha Brain.
Ingredients & Properties
Alpha Brain contains a blend of vitamins and minerals, as well as several nootropic ingredients:
• B6 Vitamins – Help convert protein, carbohydrates, and fats into energy and can improve cognitive performance
• Alpha GPC – A form of choline that helps support memory, mental focus and clarity • Huperzine A – A natural nootropic that helps improve memory, learning, and focus
• Vinpocetine – A natural compound derived from plants that helps improve cognitive performance and memory
• Phosphatidylserine – A phospholipid that helps support healthy nerve cell membranes and communication between brain cells
• Oat Straw – An herb that helps improve mental clarity and focus Dosage & How to Use Alpha Brain is available in two different forms – capsules and a powder mix which can be added to water or a smoothie.
The recommended dosage for Alpha Brain is three capsules a day, although some may choose to start with a lower dose and work their way up depending on their individual needs. It’s also important to consult with a doctor before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.