Supports a ketogenic diet
A ketogenic diet tends to contain a lot of fat and very few carbohydrates. A conventional modern diet is actually the opposite. Consequently, when you switch to a ketogenic diet, your food will be digested in a different way.
Enzymes for digestion of proteins and fats
BiOptimizers kApex contains digestive enzymes for fats and proteins. Enzymes are proteins that produce a chemical reaction. Enzymes are, among other things, part of the digestive process involved in transforming carbohydrates, proteins and fats from food into easily digestible pieces.
The name of an enzyme indicates its function. For example:
- Protease: an enzyme that breaks down proteins
- Lipase: an enzyme that breaks down fats (lipids)
Of course, you also make these types of enzymes yourself. You can support your digestion during a transition to ketogenic food by taking enzymes with your meal.
Support from digestive enzymes
kApex also contains betaine HCl, which increases the acidity of the environment in the stomach. An acidic environment is vital for digestive enzymes in the stomach.
The enzyme mix is supplemented with AstraZyme ™, a patented mix of enzymes and extracts of Astragalus and Panax ginseng.
For every 10 bottles of kApex sold, BiOptimizers donates 1 bottle to the American Anti-Cancer Institute.
All the benefits of BiOptimizers kApex
- Contains digestive enzymes for proteins and fats
- More effective enzymes due to the addition of AstraZym and betaine HCl
- Can be beneficial for people on a keto, low-carb or paleo diet
- No fillers and artificial additives
- One tenth of your purchase goes to charity