Recipe type: breakfast
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3-6 hours or overnight
MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
● ½ scoop Matcha Chai Latte powder
● ¼ cup steel-cut or whole rolled oats
● 1 tbsp. chia seeds
● 2 tbsp. Greek or Skyr yogurt, plain & full fat
● ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
● ½ scoop Dolce Whey isolate
MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE TOPPINGS
● 1 tsp. bee pollen
● ¼ cup fresh blueberries
● 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
● 1 tbsp. slivered almonds
MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE DIRECTIONS
1. In a bowl or mason jar, add all the ingredients (not the toppings).
2. Stir to combine.
3. Seal with a lid, and store in fridge for 3-6 hours or overnight.
*Add desired toppings, and enjoy cold.
Special diet: contains nuts, contains dairy, gluten free (if gluten-free oats are used)
Tip: No need for morning coffee or tea when you make this breakfast. You have your complex carbohydrates, high-quality protein AND non-acidic caffeine delivered in every bite.